Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank You Camera!

I love to take pictures of flowers for reasons unknown. Now, with a blog I have somewhere to put them. I was focusing on my daisys and then Lily just trots into the frame and smells one, with her tiny nose twitching like she does when we're holding a treat, probably to see if it is edible, but cute all the same. Usually when she does something of this cuteness I don't have my camera, but here she was cute and here my mom's camera was, charged.

The picture does have it's flaws, you can't see Lily's eyes or nose, so she sort of just looks like a mass of billowing fur. Flaw number two, one of my daisies has brown spots. I think he's sunburned, can that happen to flowers?
I then proceeded to move to the back yard to see if I could get any good pictures of Lily there and, for some unkown reason, I got lucky enough to get:

I know she has pollen on her mouth, I think it's sort of cute. I also got a good picutre of her shaking.
Now, this post is a thank you to my mom's camera and the wonderful pictures that come with it.



8 comments:

  1. I love the first photo. It shows Lilly's joy at sniffing the flowers. As long as she doesn't eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pollen on her face is FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preicilla, she would have, if there wasn't a big delicious bush behind her.

    Mom, I know, I think we are still yet to get it off, I took that picture yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. I have some gorgeous irises blooming in the back yard/jungle and yesterday I was trying to get pics of Snuggles in front of them. Unfortunately he thought it was a game of chase-and-evade-capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, funny you say that Heather, chase-and-evade-capture is Lily's favorite game. All we have to say is "Imgunnagettcha'" and she will dart through the house. Maybe we should start hidding pieces of chees in followers so they'll smell them, the eat them, but still we'd get the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, I don't know how to edit a comment so I'm inflating my comments by correcting me putting "followers" for "flowers". Maybe Lily will come and eat all 9 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting today! I'm always so inspired by other's pics - I really should spend more time figuring my camera out! You have a sweet doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Banteringblonde! I dunno how to work my camera anyway, or the one I was useing (my mom's) I just somehow after a random spontaious amount of button clicking ended up with those.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and receive a free surprise gift

not really... remember G stands for Greatness (in other words, keep it G rated)