Saturday, April 11, 2009

What I'm not Buying This Weekend:

Life in the Short Lane’s Margo (also my mother) thought of a brilliant idea to frugally buy stuff without money! In reality, we’re not actually “buying” anything, but it’s just as fun! Well I had to adopt my mother’s idea- how could I ever lose the opportunity to imagine myself adorned with all of the clothes I may never need but want insanely?

My first item is a beautiful dress. It’s price for people who don’t have blogs is $608.00.

Now I need something for my blog to wear with the dress so ($278.00):



To finish it off I need a bag ($68.00) to carry all of the babysitting money that I did not spend so:




Now I can say I've saved $954.00 this weekend. It feels great to help out with the economy!

6 comments:

  1. You saved a fortune and your blog looks maaaaavelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff. We'll look so nice together... virtually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pricilla! I love your blog, and Kevin!

    Thanks mom...I mean...um...Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You saved a ton but man did you miss out on a killer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Fiona

    Ugh now I'm having reverse buyer's remorse. Why didn't I buy that? Oh ya lame economy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love that dress you're not buying. It's so NOT ME, but I wish it were! I'm kind of flannel shirt and cut-offs style. (Embarrassing!)

    ReplyDelete

Comment and receive a free surprise gift

not really... remember G stands for Greatness (in other words, keep it G rated)